Creating a Guild Edit
When you're at least level 20, you can create a guild. To do that, go to "Options" and create a guild. Then choose guild's name, picture(optional) and prose. Don't worry, you can edit these things any time later.
Inviting people to guildEdit
To invite people without a guild to your guild, click their name and click "invite". In general, it's good to talk first before sending an invitation to a stranger.
Other Options Edit
- To kick persons from the guild, click their name and click "Kick from Guild".
- To leave a guild, click "Options" and click "Leave Guild".
- To send the members of the guild, click "PM Everyone".
Other trivia Edit
- The crown will be appeared by the name of the leader of the guild.
- Only the leader can invite people to guild.
- The letters of the name of the guild is up to 20 letters.