Platform Racing (PR1) is a two-dimensional online racing game created by Jiggmin in 2007.
- Right or "D" --> Run Right!
- Left or "A" --> Run Left!
- Up or "W" --> Jump!
- Down or "S" --> Charge a Super Jump!
- Space --> Use an Item!
You can change
There's three servers on PR1.
- Main article: Platform Racing/Levels
There's 8 levels on PR1.
- Newbieland -Able to play From the begining
- Buto -Able to play Over 0.1 Rank
- Pyramids -Able to play Over 3 Rank
- Robocity -Able to play Over 10 Rank
- Assembly -Able to play Over 20 Rank
- Internal Hop -Able to play Over 50 Rank
- Going Down -Able to play Over 150 Rank
- Slip -Able to play Over 300 Rank
On PR1, you can tread other players to jump high. The player tread cannot move for a few seconds.
- ↑ You can choose from these 11 colors:white, gray, lime, purple, maroon, aqua, yellow, red, green, crimson, and blue.
- ↑ The status: Traction doesn't exists in PR2.
- ↑ After this, the message of "More levels? Maybe." is written.
- ↑ It's as same as Jigg Hat on PR2.
- ↑ However, during the racing, they can't chat.
- ↑ However, if the players does that, they can't switch the players un-ignored.